Morning, neighbors! We are welcoming you back to the function week with a dose of community news.
Are you a neighborhood small business owner or marketer in Avon-Avon Lake? Our top quality regional sponsorships will maintain you at the top of inboxes about city each early morning. Get hold of us right here for the lowdown.
To start with, present-day weather conditions:
Feasible light-weight rain overnight. Significant: 84 Minimal: 66.
Right here are the best stories nowadays in Avon-Avon Lake:
- Avon Lake Library redesigns Discovery Performs region Zoom genealogy lessons coming up (cleveland.com)
- Avon Lake: Great Bella Hair Salon nationally identified (The Morning Journal)
- Mid-Ohio Sporting Goods is the place to be to register for two walleye tournaments (Wooster Each day History)
- Significant college football: Avon, Avon Lake firing on all cylinders heading into Week 4 matchup (The Early morning Journal)
- Avon-on-the-Lake Backyard garden Club saving Monarch butterflies: Limited Normally takes on Avon, Avon Lake and North Ridgeville (cleveland.com)
- Preferred Cleveland clothes shop GV Art & Style and design opens new retailer in Avon (Cleveland 19 News)
- ODOT, Lorain metropolis engineers: Numerous development assignments starting up Tuesday (Chronicle Telegram)
Present day Avon-Avon Lake Day by day is brought to you by our good friends at Ring, the property stability firm. Ring does a lot much more than doorbells: check out their entire suite of smart dwelling goods at Ring.com. And thank you Ring for helping to make regional news happen in Avon-Avon Lake!
These days in Avon-Avon Lake:
- Bookin’ and Cookin’ – Bon Appetizer – Avon Lake Public Library (1:00 PM)
- Yoga for Anyone – Avon Lake Community Library (7:00 PM)
Avon-Avon Lake Patch Notebook
- indians: “High fives for the large guy.” (Instagram)
- Avon Lake Police Division: “Located Dog: Male, black lab found this afternoon (9/3) on Glenview. White & blue collar, no tags, no chip. If this is your pet dog, be sure to contact us at 440-933-4567” (Fb)
- Avon Lake Police Section: “Uncovered Pet dog: I was uncovered on Beachwood Ave. all-around 8am this morning. If I am yours or you know who I belong to make sure you let the Avon Lake Law enforcement Dept. know at 440-933-4567. These fellas and women are nice, but I would fairly be residence. I am a fantastic boy …” (Fb)
- Cleveland Clinic: “When Madelyn’s mom saw a photograph of her 5-thirty day period-outdated with purple arms and feet, she knew she wasn’t receiving plenty of oxygen. What she failed to know is her newborn was struggling from MIS-C, a scarce sickness discovered in young children who have been infecte…” (Instagram)
- Avon Lake High University Band: “An fantastic night tonight!!!! They Band had an even superior overall performance than previous 7 days! Hold pushing and striving for excellence! We are heading residence now and are about an hour away. ️” (Fb)
- Avon Lake Historical Culture: “1942 Shoremen Soccer Staff” (Fb)
From our sponsors — many thanks for supporting area news!
Thanks for following along and staying knowledgeable! I am going to see you quickly. If you’re liking these newsletters, consider inviting some of your close friends and neighbors to read together. You can send out them this url to subscribe.
— Chris Mosby
About me: Patch’s Ohio Editor, casting my watchful gaze on Northeast Ohio. Really feel absolutely free to drop me a line at [email protected]
Have a news tip or recommendation for an future Avon-Avon Lake Everyday? I’m all ears. You can get in touch with me at [email protected]