A complete of 60 items were being positioned on exhibit out of the 135 entries submitted by 52 Hoosier artists for this opposition. Judging this year’s exhibition was Huntington University Department of Art & Style and design Chair and Affiliate Professor of Art Barb Michel.
The 92 County Art Exhibit award-profitable artists of 2021 include things like:
- Most effective of Exhibit: Terri Buchholz, December in the City (Allen County)
- Sponsor’s Alternative: Mark Ober, Household of Art (Allen County)
- 1st Area: Brenda Stitcher, Each Good Gift (Kosciusko County)
- Second Location: Kim Linker, Snowmobile Trail (Allen County)
- 3rd Area: Bonnie Jarboe, Innocence (Kosciusko County)
- Initially Position: Jerry Ginther, One more Extensive Day (Fulton County)
- 2nd Put: Jerry Ginther, Lane 2 at the Drive-Thru (Fulton County)
- 3rd Spot: Susan Wenger, At Rest (Allen County)
- Other Artwork Kinds
- Initial Location: Mark Ober, Mood of the Interior Man (Allen County)
- Next Position: Diana Honest, Calla Lilies (Allen County)
- Third Area: Elizabeth Wamsley, Woodland (Wabash County)
- Honorable Mentions
- Bonnie Jarboe, Cow (Kosciusko County)
- Dani Keifer, Viewing Self (Allen County)
- Diane Lehman, Evening Moves (Miami County)
- Mark Ober, Easterday (Allen County)
- Mark Ober, Household of Art (Allen County)
- Karen Rowland, Airship (Kosciusko County)
The Clark Gallery is open to the community Monday – Friday from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Deal with coverings are expected when getting into the Honeywell Heart.
The 92 County Art Demonstrate will also be hosted on the web at HoneywellArts.org/92-county and on the Honeywell Middle Facebook website page.
Artwork may be purchased by calling the Honeywell Basis Box Workplace Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 260-563-1102. Be sure to notice that 7% product sales tax will be included to the charge of the artwork. The Honeywell Basis accepts many approaches of payment together with look at, cash, or cost. Checks really should be made payable to the Honeywell Center. Artwork could not be taken out from the Clark Gallery prior to the completion of the exhibit.